Call: (775) 883-0565Request Appointment
For generations, from Mona Lisa to the “Covergirl”, the absence or presence of a smile has carried great significance.
Throughout history, the quality of a smile has been an indication of an individual’s sense of well-being.
- Do you hide your smile?
- Do you feel uncomfortable about smiling?
- Do you avoid smiling for photographs?
- Do you wear a mustache to cover your smile?
- Do you avoid laughing in public because of your teeth?
- When you apply make-up, are you ashamed of your teeth?
Let us show you how high quality dentistry is less expensive then fixing it again and again!